What Other Karters are Saying:
- I know engines, the chassis are new to me. And after reading the factory manuals I had a lot of info that wasn’t too useful… I’m a person that needs to know why and after reading your straightforward approach and then thinking about how the kart works I have come up with the correct change almost every time. I can generally have the kart setup in 3 sessions on a new track now because of your info. I was able to dial in a new kart at a new track for our first northeast shifter race and my drivers got 2nd and 4th out of 40 karts in KZ. I was able to speed up my understanding of chassis tuning by 2 years with your info. By and far the best money spent. It would have taken thousands of dollars to test and acquire that knowledge that you have shared. Thank you again I can now confidently say I am a kart tuner now not just a engine guy. PS – your rain setup rocks. Thanks. -Robert Terkildsen. RTR Engines
“Definitely surprised a few with my new found speed. Working your plan and it is fast. Just need to find a few more tenths but so far all say my chassis looks the best balanced kart out there. Been telling all that it is no secret it is all in your newsletter.”- Jim Kidd
- “Hey I cant begin to tell you how much your articles have helped me in my first year in karting. Though the articles you write are on 2 cycles and I run a 4 cycle, I stand 3rd in points in my club. Just behind two very experienced racers.” – Arturo D.
- “Your newsletter seems to be just what we need to understand the handling of our Rotax Max.” – Peter O.
- “Very good advice for the set-up. Our team participates in competitive karting ground. A big hug from Argentina” -Eduardo from Argentina
- “Great stuff, the way you are able to put this stuff into words is quite impressive, its nice to know you can still learn after 26 years of karting!!!! Proud to be a FKI guy.” -Ethan Wilson
- “Very impressed with the June newsletter.” -Steven from New Zealand
- “My father already has a subscription to Firestone Kart Info. We love it! It has helped us tremendously in tuning the chassis on my shifter kart! Keep up the good work!” – Jerry R, TX
- “I’m really enjoying your Newsletters. Excellent detail — clearly written.” – Steven P.
- “I’m not easily impressed. . . but that’s impressing me!” – Darvin
- “I actually found this to be really helpful.” – Martin D.
- “Greetings! Very helpful advice on this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!” – Kenneth D.
Ethan Wilson uses FKI Rain Set-Up to win SuperNats Heat!
…”As I pull up to the bumper of P1 the rain setup has come into its own, I’m killing him in the corners and make an easy pass for the 1st position. I keep my rhythm and by the end of the race I’m over 2 seconds clear of the field.
The Firestonekartinfo.com rain set-up was key to this great result. The easy to understand, proven information, for all types of karting conditions and challenges is something no karter should be with out. Thank you Nick, Firestonekartinfo.com rocks!” - Ethan Wilson, Tag Master National #1 2010